Let them be little

Let them be little

7.16.2012

ok, ok.



This post may be a little more positive than the last.  I have been feeling SO much better!  I actually feel like a new person.  Being sick, AND pregnant really sucks.  Last week was so super hard, and it was difficult for me to find anything nice to say about it.  :/  Bleh!  I am glad it's over, and I am feeling "well" for the most part.  I guess.  I can breathe through my nose, and I have been able to sleep. In fact, there was apparently a storm on Saturday night and Craig and I both didn't wake up at all.  Awesome.  I went to a Beth Moore conference this weekend, and she spoke on being "cast down" and getting from there to "Ecstatic Joy!"  She said something about how your body can feel "Cast Down" while your soul still feels Ecstatic joy.  In my situation, though, my body has dragged my soul down with it, and it really really did last week.  But, I'm slowly getting back up, and trying to stay positive about the rest of this pregnancy.  The reality of how fast he will be here is sinking in and I want to enjoy it if I can.  I remember when I wasn't pregnant thinking that women who were, were so cute and so lucky.  I know I will envy the cute pregnant lady again someday, so I really do desire to embrace this super uncomfortable time of life. 

It's getting really crazy to me that this little boy will be here in about 3 weeks, maybe less.  Yesterday, Craig and I did some rearranging of the house and worked on a big project to start cleaning out our garage.  This whole "nesting" phase I hear about is rubbing off on him.  Either that or my list for him is just getting longer.  ;)  He was so sweet to move things around for me and help me with things that I can't, or shouldn't be doing.  He's a good teammate.

All of baby's clothes have been washed, and mostly sorted.  I realize I am up to my ears in onesies, so I guess he will live in them for the first couple months.  It's still super cute to hear Annabelle say her baby brother's name when we ask her to.  I am not sure that I will reveal that to you until he is here, but I will for sure be taking a video of her super cuteness.  :)

TO A BETTER WEEK!!!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! I'm gonna come out of blog lurking to say it and to say that I am thinking and praying for your sweet little family. I've been following your story for a while now and I am blessed by your journey. And so you aren't freaked out too much by the stranger blog stalking you, I found you through Katy Stein...'s blog and then I realized that I kind of know you. I'm Justin Brown's sister. Can't wait to read abouy Baby Boy's arrival! :)

    ReplyDelete