Let them be little

Let them be little

7.18.2012

37 weeks!!!

I've been waiting for this marker.  37 weeks!  Baby boy is considered "full term".  Let's get this show on the road, shall we?!?  :)  Now that I know I only have a couple weeks, I think I can be a little more patient.  Cause it literally could be any day.

Baby Boy,

I've been praying for you since the day I found out I was pregnant.  I pray SO SO SO much for your health and development.  I pray for a very super duper special place in my heart and in your daddy's heart just for YOU.  I pray that you love your older sister and watch out for her and defend her.  She is going to ADORE you so much that it might make me jealous.  I pray you have a soft, sensitive spirit along with the natural "WILD HEART" that boys are built with.  More than anything, your daddy and I pray you will accept Jesus into your heart and into your whole life.  There is nothing more important than that.

There is so much more I want to say to you.  I just can not wait to meet you and see who you will be.  Please don't get too overwhelmed with the amount of kisses I will plant on your cheeks and your little nose!  Cause it's gonna happen, and it's gonna happen soon.

I love you,
Momma.



SO, I am craving FALL!  It didn't take to long for me to be so over summer.  I want me some fall.  Minnesota, I miss you enough as it is in the summer, and thinking of Fall makes me miss you even more.  I gotta get myself and my little family to Minnesota before it turns ugly.  ;)  For real, I miss summer and fall in MN.  I hate the long winter, and the dirty, dreery spring.  But, two out of the four seasons make up for that, a little.

I'm ready to put out my Fall Scentsy smells, bake just to make my house smell cozy, make crock pot meals, watch football, wear a sweater, go for jogs with my TWO kiddos, decorate the house in orange and black, pumpkins and gourds, take pictures in the pumpkin patch, hear the high school band practice in my back yard, go back to MOPS, Buddy Walk, etc.....
I'm looking forward to so much right now.
Check out THIS site with tons of front porch decorating ideas.  All for FALL!

Will update as baby gets closer to making his arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment