Let them be little

Let them be little

2.16.2012

15 weeks.

How far along? 15 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain: 5-6lbs.
Maternity clothes? Some. Had to bust out the WONDERFUL belly band the other day to keep my unbuttoned pants up.
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: sleeping fine.
Best moment this week: Spending Valentine's Day (morning) on a little date with Annabelle. She got a strawberry mini cupcake, while I enjoyed a chocolate covered strawberry. I took her grocery shopping after she devoured the cupcake and she was bouncing in the basket and very happy. (or hyper). We spent dinner with my parents who took me on their date with them, and I enjoyed an amazing steak!
Miss Anything? BEER and my husband.
Movement: Pretty positive I feel him/her randomly. And always in the same spot.
Food cravings: No. Appetite seems to be back to normal. Which is GOOD.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. Still don't want a hamburger.
Gender: Can't even wait to find out. I certainly have my prediction.
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: Just get sore and uncomfortable sometimes. Mostly in the evening when my belly seems the biggest.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Wouldn't say moody. I'll use the word hormonal.
Looking forward to: Next weekend when I hope to be seeing my man.

No comments:

Post a Comment