Let them be little

Let them be little

1.31.2012

Picture Post

Craig was so sweet, and got me a really wonderful computer for Christmas. Problem is, I am very comfortable with a PC, and he got me a Mac. I know that Mac users love Macs, but it has been like learning a new language for me. I haven't gotten comfortable with it yet. It's actually pretty frustrating, and I feel very very stubborn about just NOT wanting to learn new things, get rid of this, and get back to a good ole PC. We will see what happens. But, for now, I finally figured out how to do certain things with photos, so I can finally upload some.

side note: It's 12:40pm, and I am still in my jammies, and my living room looks like a laundry and toy tornado. But, my windows are open, and I have a plan of having a more productive afternoon than morning. AFTER this blog post.

CHRISTMAS! (a little late, but better than never!)
STOCKING!

Opening Nana and Grandpa's gifts.



Family Christmas Morning. Annabelle was really cute trying to open presents, and we learned that the gifts in bags were her favorite. She loved this tiny red book she got, and was disinterested in toys and baby dolls when she had her book.





Annabelle's Hair BEFORE her cut. I don't have a great one of it after, but look how long. I kinda miss it.




Just some cuteness:




(i really try not to let her stand that close to the TV, but i thought this was cute. Plus, she is watching my favorite Disney movie!)

One of my favorite things about today is that it is the last day of January. In my opinion, it's the worst month of the year. And February is one of my most favorite! I'm not trying to be too pessimistic here, but I have a good feeling February won't be my favorite this year. :( Hubby is out of town a lot this month, and that makes us sad. So, I will really try try try to keep myself very busy, and work on projects I have wanted to get done for a long time. To ACTUALLY DO some of the cute Pinterest ideas I have seen! Also, I will hopefully be posting some belly pics soon. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I got my Mac. It was an adjustment at first, but once I got used to it I couldn't imagine going back to a PC. I've had it for nearly FOUR years and have had very few issues. But now you and Chris can commiserate -- he has one now and gets pretty frustrated :-) Thinking of you and hope that Craig gets back soon!

    -Liz

    ReplyDelete