Let them be little

Let them be little

11.01.2011

11/1/11

HAPPY NOVEMBER!!!

I've lately been obsessed with THIS site. It's a before and after blog, mostly of furniture. I have been searching and searching Craigslist for the perfect piece of furniture for Annabelle's room. So, I found just what I wanted on Craigslist for 20 bucks! I have ideas for it, because obviously $20 for a piece of furniture needs renovation. :) I can't wait to post my own before and after pictures. It may take a while, and really I hope it works the way I hope. :)

So, Craig and I decided to try this diet we heard about. I gotta tell you, I wasn't motivated enough to commit, and I lasted till after breakfast. Craig followed the rules totally for 2 days, and was starving and tired. Diets are silly. I'll just do my best to help us eat better. :) If Craig wouldn't buy Halloween candy with NO intention of us turning the porch light on to pass it out, then maybe my evening munchies would be better, but I do love those mini snickers and twix! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment