Let them be little

Let them be little

10.30.2011

October 30

October is almost over. :( I love October. This month has been the best month I have had in a long time. It was busy, but good busy. It was stretching, but good learning.

I am excited for the coming months, and a little anxious about what it could hold for our little family. I LOVE the Holidays, and am doing my best to make my home feel cozy for the Holiday season. I LOVE sitting in my house, under my favorite soft green blanket (that I got at Kohl's for a black Friday sale a few years ago, and have never found another one), and watching a good Holiday movie. Like, THE HOLIDAY or The Family Stone. I also love the smell of baking, and if there is no baking going on, then candles or my awesome Scentsy will do. I love warm beverages, in a fat mug. I can't wait.

Thank you for your comments, messages, and texts about my last post. I worried about it, wondering if it offended, which was totally not my intention. So, thanks for assuring me. I am glad to know I actually have readers.

I love Sundays, and plan to squeeze the most of the rest of this one. We (craig, annabelle and I) went on the most awesome walk on the trail this morning. TODAY IS GORGEOUS!!! We were gone for a while and didn;t realize it till we got home. :)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment