Let them be little

Let them be little

1.12.2010

2 days in a row!!!!!

I put this shirt on that I have not worn in a while and was a little amazed i guess. So, i took more pictures and decided to post them. (I am not sure why all this text is underlined. I cant get it off!) Anyways, 26 weeks tomorrow!!! Looking bigger every week? or is it just me? I feel like I really do have a soccer ball shoved in my shirt. It is making bending over harder and harder. I love it, though. I just wanted to say, too, that Craig called me when I got off of work today. When I answered and he started talking, Peanut kicked like 3 times in a row!!! It was so funny. it made me jump. I told craig it was because she knew i was talking to him, and she wanted me to tell him hello. She loves him already! :)
(Again, if you click on the picture, it makes it bigger. but, hopefully not too big where you can see all my flaws!)




No comments:

Post a Comment