Let them be little

Let them be little

11.08.2009

Maternity Jeans.

I found a pair of cute maternity jeans a few weeks ago for 7 bucks! I should have gotten a few pairs. I wore them to church today, and they made me feel bigger for some reason. So, we took some pics of the belly. Growing pretty quickly these days. Belly seems smaller in the morning when I wake up, and then towards the middle and end of the day, it grows. These pictures were taken after I got home from church today, mid-day. 16 weeks, 5 days. PS-if you click on the pictures they get lots bigger.



ALSO, I wanted to share a strange craving. Jalepenos!!! I want them on nachos, on burritos, on eggs, on anything they will go with. SO weird. I am talking the pickled ones, sliced, in a jar. I dont know when pregnancy cravings come, or if this has anything at all to do with the pregnancy, but i find it funny. It is not a food I usually eat. I wonder if peanut will come our liking spicy food. And heartburn has been something I have had starting the past week or so, and the jalepenos are sure to not help! Ha!

So, Tina and Brittanie come in 3 sleeps! I am pretty excited about it. I am praying I stay healthy for the time that they are here! I got some pretty bad headaches this past week, which cause nausea for me. They lasted about 2, almost 3 days. There is SO much floating around at school and parents just dont think it a big enough deal to stay home a day with them. There was a little girl that came down with chicken pox this past week. I was very very concerned when I heard about it because I have never had them. I was almost in tears because I worried so much. But, I am not as concerned now. The Lord will take care of me and peanut. He is involved with every intimate detail. The little girl that has the pox was SUPPOSED to come into the classroom next door to mine this week, which means I would have had a LOT of contact with her. But, for some reason, she never got moved up to that classroom, but just remained in her old class. The Lord knew.

I can not promise that I will update until next week, as it will be a busy week for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment