Let them be little

Let them be little

10.07.2009

12 Weeks!

Happy 12 weeks today!!! That means I only have a week or 2 left until I am in my 2nd trimester! Baby peanut is about the size of a lime now. It grows so fast. I got this next bit of information from a website...
"This week marks a turning point for your baby. At 12 weeks pregnant, the herculean task of developing new bodily structures is nearing an end as most of your baby's systems are fully formed. Now comes the maintenance phase, during which your fetus' systems continue to mature for the next 28 weeks and the organs get to work. "

As for momma, I am doing well. Still very tired quite often! I have been feeling as if I dont ever really get rested. But, I am still so thankful for my health. Other than that, there isnt much else new going on! We have our next appointment on the 21st. I am hoping I will hear a heartbeat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment