Let them be little

Let them be little

9.29.2009

11 Weeks

Tomorrow is the day baby turns 11 weeks. ( Funny how they have it so precise, huh? They have to though to determine an approx due date. )
ANYWAYS, Peanut will be growing hair folecules and fingernail beds this week. And gender organs. Although, we do not find out the sex for a while longer. I am finally "feeling" a bit pregnant in the mid-section. My belly is growing, and I am starting to see it. Kind of fun. Not a major bump yet, but still somethin.
I've been feeling good, too, which I am super duper thankful for. Last week, I was feeling a little nauseous and got some headaches, but still made it to work. I am still very tired at the end of the day, and do what I can to get a great night's sleep. Thanks for prayers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment