Let them be little

Let them be little

7.26.2012

38 WEEKS


How far along?  38 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain: About 25-28lbs.  The scale hit the number that I sort of hoped I wouldn't see, but expected.  Then, went over that number.  I'm not as upset as I thought I would be.  I eat ice cream every day, sometimes twice. ;)
Maternity clothes? Of course.  I really think my belly got bigger within just a few days.  So, I HAVE to wear either maternity shirts or LONG shirts.  Otherwise, the bottom of my belly hangs out, which I think is gross.
Stretch marks? I haven't seen any, and I had Craig look last night.  There are parts of my belly that I can not even see, so he examined, and said he didn't see anything. 
Sleep: I have actually been sleeping pretty good.  I get up for potty breaks a lot, but have been feeling rested.  I am SO thankful! 
Best moment this week:  This week has been totally uneventful after a very eventful weekend. 
Miss Anything? I'm not missing anything right now.  Of course, I am still uncomfortable in many ways, but the fact that I only have a few days to a couple weeks left makes me SO MUCH more patient. 
Movement:  Ouch.  Hurts so much when he moves.  But, cute, yes. 
Food cravings:  Ice Cream.  I think I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  Then for dessert.  I'm not kidding.  I have not craved ice cream this whole pregnancy till now.  It's kinda crazy.  Most food sounds gross to me, and only makes me think I will get heartburn.  But, not my Blue Bell.  :) 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.  I just don't have much of an appetite for big meals or 'real' food.
Gender:  BOY!!
Labor Signs:
I wish I could say yes.  I FOR SURE thought that this baby would be a July baby, but I am feeling a whole lot of nothing.  Even Braxton Hicks have seemed to slow down.  What tha?  Since I have not felt much, I am thinking there is a REALLY good chance we will make it to August.  That's alright.  I am surprisingly feeling patient about that.  Yes, anxious for the whole labor thing to get started, but patient.  If I make it to my due date and still have not progress, I will be eating lots of fresh pineapple, walking a ton, maybe some accupressure, and a couple other things to help labor get started.  WE will see!!! 
Symptoms: .I think my ribs are bruised on the inside. 
Belly Button in or out? outish
Wedding rings on or off? ON!
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Little bit of a mix.  Pretty peaceful actually. 
Looking forward to:  "Labor" DAY!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment