Let them be little

Let them be little

4.15.2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNABELLE!

Our sweet girl is 2 today! It's hard to believe that 2 years have gone by since our world was forever changed by the precious gift of Annabelle. It has been an incredible two years. We celebrated at my parent's house this evening with family and fajitas! It was a nice, small party. :)

Craig and I were gone for over 2 weeks, so planning a party was not a desire of mine when I got back home. Poor girl is sick today, too, so it's probably a good thing that it was just a family party. We are still exhausted from traveling, and all 3 of us are not feeling totally ourselves. Kind of a bummer.

Like always, I have pictures I would love to post from the past couple weeks, buuuut, it takes a while to do all that, and I am too tired for that. FB has plenty anyways.

Here is my most favorite, though....

My sister in law, Heidi, took this picture and it is perfect. I want to blow it up and frame it.

I have been SO SPOILED to have Craig around so much the last couple weeks. This week it is back to work reality, and we will miss him. :(
I love my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment