Let them be little

Let them be little

4.03.2012

22

How far along? 22 weeks. (I guess because of Leap Year, the day I mark my weeks is now tuesday, not wednesday. My WTE app on my phone shows me I am 22 weeks! One day may not make a difference, but I was still excited.)
Total weight gain: at least 10lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes. I am trying to buy clothes that can be worn after pregnancy too. Dresses, baggy shirts. The thought of putting pants on these days makes me want to cry. Actually, the thought of getting dressed out of my baggy pj pants in the morning makes me cringe. I NEED more skirts.
Stretch marks? no. This time around I am using Coconut Oil on every inch that I even think is growing. Which is more places than just my belly. Last pregnancy, my most favorite thing was Body Shop's Cocoa Butter. But, I am giving the every so wonderful Coconut Oil a chance. I also feed it to Annabelle, put it on toast and oatmeal, and use it around my eyes sometimes at night. (I am getting wrinkles. :/ )
Sleep: I'm sleeping. The last week, I have not been in my own bed, which is not always fun. BUT, the best part about being away from home, is that Annabelle sleeps in her little pack n play in the same room. And I am sleeping next to my husband, which I also LOVE!
Best moment this week: Church on Sunday, and almost every devotion I have read has been speaking directly to me. The Lord has brought me joy and peace this week that in a way I didn't expect
Miss Anything? My pre-pregnancy body, clothes that fit, and running! Or working out at all. I get uncomfortable in bed, much less working out. I had such high hopes of gettin my fitness on during this pregnancy. I ran occasionally up until 16 weeks, but then just couldn't do it anymore. I plan to try some pilates and easy workouts when I get home from this trip.
Movement: Yes. And Craig has also felt a few kicks, which is awesome. I LOVE feeling him move around.
Food cravings: Nope. Just food. I am craving a really good home cooked meal right now, though. Chicken or pork chops, with jasmine rice and steamed broccli. How's that for specific? I'm hungry for anything other than fast food right now. Can't wait for some real food on Easter Sunday.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: Just some major weight gain. Bleh.
Belly Button in or out? in, kind of getting flat.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy.
Looking forward to: This weekend!! We get to be in Minnesota with Craig's siblings! Always a good time. Can't wait.

Looks like I need to take some belly pics. I want to take one week by week to see how I am growing. Maybe I'll start today.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie! Hope you're having fun in MN!!! =)

    Just wanted to let you know that I found a prenatal yoga video on Netflix that I've been doing. If you have Netflix you should try it out!

    ReplyDelete