Let them be little

Let them be little

3.19.2012

ALMOST Halfway There!

How far along? 19 weeks, 5 days (so, basically 20 weeks. yes!)
Total weight gain: Haven't weighed in a while. :/
Maternity clothes? Some. My favorite most favorite thing to wear is either a skirt or dress.
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: Last night was restless, not sure why, but usually sleeping pretty good.
Best moment this week: Last week was Spring Break for my mom and Lisa. So, last week was pretty fun. It's nice to not be alone all day.
Miss Anything? yes, I do.
Movement:Yes. And, I felt it on the outside, too. Super fun.
Food cravings: Nope.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. Been feeling pretty good lately.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: My boobs seem to have doubled in size. I know, Too much info maybe, but for real. It's quite annoying to me.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Umm, happy I guess. I have a LOT to be thankful for.
Looking forward to: TOMORROW evening. My sister will find out what she is having, and I can not even wait to hear!


Being pregnant makes me realize how impatient I am! It's like a marathon! 9-10 months is a long time. BUT, I had a little freak out this week when I realized I am halfway there. AND the fact that this one is a boy. My life is not only very unknown right now, which is stressful enough, but this baby needs clothes! Ha. I know, silly thing to worry about. But, all we have are very girly clothes. I have a feeling the rest of the pregnancy will go by as fast as these first 20 weeks. So, I no longer want to be impatient about seeing him, and use the time I have to prepare, which actually seems impossible. But, whatever.


I have been having the BEST time with Annabelle lately. She is at a really fun age. I think I have said that at every stage so far, but we really have fun together. She makes me laugh so much and brings an insane amount of joy into my days. Her teeth, and this age also makes her very cranky, demanding, and tired, but we take the good with the bad, right? She keeps me very busy, but I am loving it. I have so much to be thankful for. She is incredible. I cant wait to hear her talk. She "talks" now, trying so hard to tell us something, and I think when they are real words, she will be hilarious. I know every parent says this, but I think I have the best kid ever. :)

Pictures to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment