Let them be little

Let them be little

2.29.2012

17 Weeks

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain: about 6 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Some. Wore my ugly maternity jeans the other day.
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: sleeping fine.
Best moment this week: Time with Craig.
Miss Anything? Beergaritas
Movement: I think so, yes.
Food cravings: Not really, no. LOVE Starbucks iced black tea with Vanilla instead of classic. But, I love that in the spring/summer all the time, not just while I'm pregnant.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yes, but it has nothing to do with food, but with life. Sounds dramatic, but it's true.
Gender: We find out on the 6th of March. Less than a week!
Labor Signs: Is it too early for Braxton Hicks? Cause I'm positive I am getting them.
Symptoms: Mostly just uncomfortable every now and then.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Meh.
Looking forward to: Nothing. I shouldn't even be blogging right now. I'm not in the greatest mood.

This past weekend, Craig came home from a long trip. He took Annabelle and me to my most favorite town for a night. Felt like a little vacation, even though it's only about 2 hours away. I didn't take many pictures, but the ones I did take kinda make me laugh. I have a pretty crappy camera for one, and for two, all the pics were basically taken in our little motel room.
I tried getting a family picture in the morning, when we were all snuggled in bed. So, I aimed at the mirror, and the quality is not super great. But, it kinda cracks me up...



Another attempt at a family pic. Poor Craig. Ha.

Cartoons and a motel danish...


Check out my sweet little girl.

1 comment: