Let them be little

Let them be little

10.04.2011

October 4.

Found out today that October raises awareness for all kinds of things, and is also National PIZZA month. Since I love pizza, I think that's cool. :)

Today feels like it has been a long day, and I am so tired. Annabelle crashed in her daddy's arms tonight as he was singing to her. Pretty adorable. She also just might be saying the word, "DUCK". I'll try to remember to get it on video soon. I have always thought that she says, "Dada", and sometimes I think I hear, "Mama". So, I can't say that duck is her first word. :D Good.

I gotta end the day, what 30 minutes might be left of it, on the couch with the husby. He is also not feeling great now, which means all 3 of us need a little extra attention. ;)

Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment