Let them be little

Let them be little

10.02.2011

October 2.

Last year, I participated in the "31 for 21" Down Syndrome Awareness. You are to blog every 31 days for the month of October. October is Down syndrome awareness month. Down syndrome is caused by having an extra 21st chromosome, so hence the number 21. "31 for 21!"

This year, I will do my best. Even if it is just a picture or a couple words, I will do my best to blog for the rest of the month. I already missed yesterday, SO I will make it up by posting an adorable video! :)

Annabelle has not been feeling well this weekend at all, and it has been a little rough. I got only a few hours of sleep on Friday, and feel like I am still trying to catch up on that. She just has a gross cold, the worst I have seen her have yet. Poor baby. I wish I could take it from her. So, we have stayed home this weekend and done pretty much nothing. This little girl decided it was a good time to do THIS, all on her own: video
I was pretty proud to walk into the living room and see that she had figured this out! Sometimes we try to help her with it, but she is all about figuring things out in her time. ;) Now, she looks for that little walker and just takes off. This is awesome, friends!

I also took the time at home yesterday to finish this cute outfit for her:

AND THIS is one of my new fave pics. She was playing puzzles with some little friends, and it looks like she is at school. I love it.

And, this snuggle time has happened a lot more this weekend than usual. She is pretty wiggly normally, so I have soaked up this sweet time with her:


I will do my best for this Awareness by blog, and please look out for a special post all about BUDDY WALK! This year we have a team: Annabelle's Angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment