Let them be little

Let them be little

10.14.2011

October 14.

Look at me! Writing a post just about 2 hours after getting my teeth out! I am feeling well at this moment, but I am still a little bit numb. I can feel it wearing off, so I know I might not feel super great soon. BUT, that is why Craig took the day off. So that I can take some prescribed drugs, and relax. :) I have sent him off to Redbox for 2 movies and Chik Fil A for only the BEST cookies and cream milk shake!

I gotta say, too, that my dentist is the BEST! If you know me well, you know that dental things are one of my biggest anxieties! He did a GREAT job today, and the process seemed so easy. Not what I was expecting. So, if you live in this area, ask me about him and I will give you his info. ;)

Buddy Walk update: We already have a team of 26 registered and more that I know are coming! As far as donations: $0. :( BUT, I am excited for those that will be joining us in the walk!

Off to have a relaxing day...hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment