Let them be little

Let them be little

1.16.2011

Happy Heart

On Friday, we had an appointment for Annabelle to have an ECHO (?), which she hasn't had since right after birth. She also had an EKG. Both were fantastic, and we left with good news. Her heart is looking great, and I could not be more thankful. God is still healing her little tiny heart. I continue to pray for her health every single day. Gosh, this little girl is amazing. Look at her, being so patient. There was a lot of waiting at the doctor's. She did so wonderful. I wish we could have rewarded her with like a milkshake or something.



I also posted some Latte Sleeves on ETSY, if any of you would like to purchase any. I can always add more, too! :)

HERE is my Etsy store.

I hope you all have a great week! WE will be busy with a 9 month well check, (yes, punkin turned 9 months yesterday and I can NOT even believe it!) MOPS, and E.C.I.

1 comment:

  1. Glad she is doing well! Absolutely ADORABLE pictures...what a dolly!!!

    ReplyDelete