Let them be little

Let them be little

11.09.2010

wooo hoooo

Annabelle usually makes my day, EVERY day! Today, i was in the other room and heard her in her crib, chit chattin away. all of a sudden it sounded like she goes, "woooo hooooooo!!!!" I laughed so hard, and went in to see her, smiling ear to ear. ha ha. pretty cute.

Since this a safe space for me to express some "MOM" things, here I go....Poop. I was told it would change, and of course I knew it would change as food changes. I never knew I would say these following words, especially for many to read: I miss "breastmilk poopies." :)

On that note, hope you are all having a great week so far!

2 comments:

  1. Haha totally agree - i miss just the breastmilk poopies, we haven't done formula so don't know what that's like, but the solid food aspect is, well interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... I totally agree... I miss breastmilk poop!! Even rice cereal poops aren't so bad, but she just started eating squash and sweet potatoes... and oh my is that a little gross... I'm having a harder and harder time getting the hubby to change the poopie ones! :)

    ReplyDelete