Let them be little

Let them be little

5.11.2010

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I am FINALLY sitting down this evening to send out birth announcements and Thank You cards!!!!!!!! I would like to tell all of you how incredibly overwhelmed I am with thankfulness for you. I have such a hard time actually telling people just HOW MUCH I appreciate them. Words, cards, gifts, just DONT do the job. I want to hug all of your necks. We have been blessed with encouragement. With LOVE. With Prayers! And with gifts for our sweet girl. I just want you to know that I could not hardly put in to words just really how much you have touched our hearts. Your love and support has brought us through the MOST EXCITING time of our life, and the hardest. You will never ever know what you mean to Craig and me, and to our little Annabelle. Seriously, you will never know. I hope someday that I have the opportunity to bless someone's life the way you have blessed mine.

THANK YOU!

PS...I will update Annabelle 'news' as soon as i get time. We just enjoyed a wonderful few days with my in-laws who just left to go home today. Life has been busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment