Let them be little

Let them be little

4.12.2010

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A little update.

I had a rough night of sleep, waking up randomly with what I am thinking are "real" contractions. RIGHT?!?!? I finally got out of bed about 5 or 5:30 am to walk around and see if they would go away. The subsided a little bit, but continued when I went back to bed about an hour later. i did finally fall asleep.

I have been getting them all day today. Just randomly. Never consistent enough to call my doctor. I guess. And also, these contractions have not been followed by any other labor sign. That I know of. I have been getting a lot more of them this evening. I feel exhausted and sore right now. I might just go soak in a long bubble bath. I really can't immagine having this kind of pain and unknown for many more days. So, I am assuming it will either go away, or this will all continue to get stronger (or worse). I dont know what to expect. I really really hope all these contractions are doing something good for me.

2 comments:

  1. KATIE! SHE'S HERE! Now you can write about your beautiful baby girl! YAY! She is PERFECT! I can't wait to kiss all over her sweet face :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Katie. Loved it. Will be praying for you and Craig as you raise your beautiful baby girl. jess baerg

    ReplyDelete