Let them be little

Let them be little

2.28.2010

7 weeks to go....

I am enjoying a beautiful sunny Sunday with my man! I love having the windows open and letting the fresh air come through the house! its so nice!

I am almost 33 weeks, and took a couple pics yesterday of this growing belly. I am in a dress so you cant see the 'bump' real well.




My birthday was on Friday, and I took the day off from work! I dont know that i have ever taken my birthday off, and im so glad i did this year! i needed it. Craig had the day off too, so we spent some time in Austin, and had lunch with Tina. Then, we went to dinner with my family and came back to our house for cupcakes and hang out time. It was really great. I hate when its over. Yesterday, we extended my birthday time, and I spent most of the day with my sister and mom. we went and had a really fun lunch at Bucca di Beppo, and did a little baby shopping! We went to Babies R Us, which was the first time I went since being pregnant. I was really overwhelmed there, thinking I NEED so much more than I actually might. It is just such a huge store,and it made me think of all the things we just dont have yet. BUT, i am trying to just focus on the NEEDS we will have right away. there are a few big things yet that we will get. I am thankful for the shower last weekend and all the people who came! I am posting a few pics of the shower. it was hard to choose because there are so many good ones....
The pillow says: "a daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend" My mom gave it to me, which is just perfect! i love it.
Such a cute fruit salad my aunt made.
My sister Lisa made this for me. each letter is covered with a pattern. We are going to put hooks on the back and probably hang them on the wall in her room!

The cute cute table! before it was full of delicious brunch-type foods!!! :) The cake is made from diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment