Let them be little

Let them be little

11.20.2009

BABY!!!!

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant even believe it, I am so excited! :) I was thrilled when I heard. Craig got it on video, but I think it might be sort of embarassing. ha. The ultrasound took about 2 hours! Really not what I expected. I knew this would be the big ultrasound, that they do to check out EVERYTHING about baby. but, i did not expect it to take so long. we got some pictures, but to be honest, i was very dissapointed with pics. They printed them out on copy paper and they are super duper dark. Kind of a bummer because you cant really see much. o well. 22 weeks and I will see HER!!!
Now im off to enjoy my weekend and maybe buy girl-peanut something special.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited! That is so great that Craig felt her kick too! Congrats! Now you can go buy girl stuff!

    ReplyDelete