Let them be little

Let them be little

4.30.2014

Our BabieS.

The littlest Schmidts have been having a blast lately.  The winter was annoying as far as yucky weather and lots of sickness that just lingered in our house.  Just a couple weeks ago, Annabelle had strep, an ear infection and a weird skin thing all in one day.  Then, I woke up the next day with strep.  
Now that the weather is AWESOME and sickness seems to be gone for now, we have been busy.  We are outside every day soaking it all up! Here are some recent pics of these cuties....

Carter's best bud and cousin, Justus.

Swimming!!

I super love this picture of my little independent FOUR year old!
#

BABY Schmidt #3 at 18 weeks...


Yesterday was our 'big' ultrasound.  The one that gives me major anxiety and is also so exciting at the same time.  I get so nervous for ultrasounds, but the anxiety that it brings, draws me into more conversation with Jesus.  Asking for peace and joy and a healthy baby.  We were very excited to find out if Annabelle and Carter would be getting a brother or sister.  I really did not know what to expect.  I had no strong feeling either way, and I could see PROS to either one.  We had names we liked picked out for both, too.
The ultrasound went really well.  Everything looks really good, and right on track.  That means more to me than anything.

Well, here SHE is....


Annabelle and Carter are going to have a SISTER!!  I am pretty sure we have decided on a name, but until I know FOR SURE, I am not announcing it.  I really want to decide on a name this time and call her that for the rest of the pregnancy.  This time, Craig has named her.  We were watching a movie a couple weeks ago, and at the end, he said he really liked this specific name that he had heard in the movie.  And this time, I actually liked it.  Craig comes up with silly names most of the time.  Names that no one should name their kids.  But, this time, I loved it.  We haven't talked much about the name since then.  After the doctor told us she was a girl yesterday, Craig looked at me and said, "do you know what her name is?"  I said I wasn't sure yet, and he said, " I do".  I love it that he has named his second daughter.  Love love love it.  I think this gives Craig a little extra bond with her.

How far along? 18 +Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  around 8lbs. 
 Maternity clothes? yes yes yes.  bleh.
Stretch marks? No
Best moment this week: Finding out that our baby is healthy and that we are having another little GIRL
Miss anything: Drinking alcohol.  I have really wanted to chill on a patio with a nice margarita lately.
Movement: Yes.  Still not a ton, but I am feeling a little bit.
Food cravings: BUFFALO wings.  Cravings are so weird.  Once I get something in my mind that I want, it is ALL I can think about!  I wanted boneless buffalo wings SO bad about a week ago. Once I got them, I wanted them again and again.  The cravings I have had only last about a week, and then it is something else. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Have you started to show yet: Yes.  everywhere.
  Gender: GIRL
Labor Signs: No.
  Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? On. Most likely won't come off.  Never did with other two pregnancies.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Been feeling pretty content lately.
Looking forward to: The end of school.  Only a few weeks left!


No comments:

Post a Comment