Let them be little

Let them be little

4.07.2014

My Little Family








Last weekend, we were able to get some family pictures taken, and we are so happy how they turned out.  I am pretty confident that I have the two cutest kids of all time.


ANYWAYS, besides all that cuteness, I wanted to update about the pregnancy a bit.  Pretty uneventful, which I am thankful for.  The queesy tummy and aversions to all smells is pretty much gone.  Exhaustion is the worst part right now. I get SOOOOO tired.  We had our first little ultrasound on March 20, and everything looks good so far.  
How far along? 15 +Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5 lbs.
 Maternity clothes? Pants, yes. I was getting ready for MOPS the other day, and wanted to wear a cute outfit.  I almost decided to just not go because NONE of my regular pants would fit.  Even the belly band wasn't helping.  My body changed pretty quickly already.  Looks like it's maternity pants and skirts from here until the end.  
Stretch marks? No
Best moment this week: Discussing name ideas with Craig.  He makes me laugh every time we talk about names because he comes up with the most outrageous names.  I mean, names that no one would name their child.  Mostly because he can't think of anything.  He came up with a sweet girl name the other day, though. ;)
Miss anything: More energy.  And I still miss running.  The 10 mile race that I had signed up for before being surprised by this pregnancy is coming up this weekend.  I am not running it, and it bums me out a whole lot.
Movement: I'm not sure if the little bit that I have felt is baby or if it's just gas.
Food cravings: YES!  A week ago I was craving strawberries SO bad.  I got a little belly ache from eating them. And I also craved the lime tostito chips.  Actually, I went through a carton of strawberries in two days and a bag of chips in about 2 or 3 days.  Yikes.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Have you started to show yet: Yes.  everywhere.
  Gender: No idea.  We find out April 29.  
Labor Signs: No.
  Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? On. Most likely won't come off.  Never did with other two pregnancies.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both. 
Looking forward to: Seeing some friends at the end of this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment