Let them be little

Let them be little

10.18.2013

Quick Post

When I was typing in the post title ^ above, it first said QUACK post.  That sounds about right.  ;)

So I can't believe, once again, that this much time has passed between postings.  Whoops.  AND, it is October. Down Syndrome awareness month.  In the past, October has had more postings than almost any other month, because I really do want this blog to give support, info and awareness to Down Syndrome.  Looks like I totally dropped the ball this October.  Maybe I can make up for it and post something, a little something, every day for the rest of the month.  I don't think much about sitting down to write a blog because my mind is always busy with something else.  I actually don't even take the time to read blogs anymore like I did before.  Life's just busy, y'all.  (said in the most southern twang you can immagine)

Right now, I am sitting on the couch, watching Annabelle steal Carter's paci right out of his mouth for the 4th time this morning.  He doesn't care right now, which is good, but Annabelle should not be walking around the house with a paci hanging out of her mouth.  They are doing what they do best when they play, and DESTROYING the house.  No, I'm not kidding.  It seems like every room they walk into gets messy the moment they enter.  They are like little tiny tornadoes.  For real. Love those little tornadoes.  I do.

BUDDY WALK is happening in just a couple weeks.  Or sooner?  I am losing track of this month.  It is speeding by.  We are having TEAM ANNABELLE again this year.  I am more excited for her to go this year.  Now that she is older, she will enjoy the activities much more.  Can't wait.  I love Buddy Walk.

Welp, gotta go wrangle those little tornadoes.  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment