Let them be little

Let them be little

5.30.2013

Almost SUMMER!!

Annabelle has Splash Day at school today, and I'm sitting here wishing I could spy on her. I hope she has fun! She's been a little sad this week when I have dropped her off at school. I hate leaving her when she is upset, but I know she is in good hands.
TOMORROW is the last day of school, and I'm pretty excited about that. It will be nice to go back to the days where we didn't have to rush out the door by 7:30.  Annabelle gets to go back to "BO". (Gymbroee.  She says "BO" for Gymbo, the name of the happy clown puppet) AND, we can have more days like this....


Memorial Day breakfast at Cracker Barrel...
This past weekend, Craig and I celebrated our 7th anniversary! We had some good time alone, and both agree another 70 years together would be pretty great. ;)


Carter got his first haircut.  Just a little trim, and you can't even tell.  My babies just have a lot of hair. 
My kiddos love this guy.  Justin is a friend of mine from high school and he married an amazing chick!  We all love hanging out with them.  Pretty sure Annabelle has a small crush on Justin.  He's really good with my kids and I am thankful for the friendship we have with him and his wifey.


 
This is KIM.  (Justin's wife)



 Craig and I started teaching a preschool Sunday school class at our church once a month.  It is pretty awesome for many reasons, but one is that we get to be with Annabelle.  This past Sunday, she crawled up in the baby doll play high chair and was reading a tiny book.  I don't even think you can see the book in this pic.  It cracked me up.  I think she is the cutest thing of all time. 
 




HAPPY SUMMER!!


No comments:

Post a Comment