Let them be little

Let them be little

4.20.2013

Womp Womp....

The past two weeks have been BUSY and super duper amazing.  We have had guests in our home, parties, meetings, and we have all been on the go non stop.  Today, the last of our guests, NANA and Heidi, left our home, and I felt sad as soon as I walked into my empty home.  It's post "stay-cation" blues.  Womp womp.  I hate it when the party is over.  WE have all had such a blast the past two weeks.  Craig's best buddy, Eric, came to Texas and it was awesome!  Craig looked like he was on vacation, too.  :)  And it is ALWAYS a blessing when Craig's family is able to come down and spend time with us and our kiddos.  We miss them and love them so much!

Annabelle is starting school on Monday morning, and I am feeling incredibly overwhelmed.  In fact, I have been overwhelmed with the thought of her going to school for the last couple months.  But, now we are two days away, and I feel like I am going to throw up.  And cry.  A lot.  We will see how it goes. 

Will try to post some random pics of the last two weeks soon... 
For now, I am going to try and keep busy by cleaning up my house.  I hate the post party blues.  :/

Anyone else want to come visit us?

No comments:

Post a Comment