Let them be little

Let them be little

1.26.2013

Pics of the week

I got an awesome new phone for Christmas this year, and since then, I have taken a TON of pictures and gone Instagram crazy. It's pretty fantastic to have a phone that works as quickly and as quality as this one. I also got this blog app on here, so I can blog right from my phone. No more waiting to upload pics to the computer and taking a chunk of my afternoon just to write a blog post. THIS is why I have posted much more often. I hope to someday print some of this blog into a book, so I want all these picture memories documented.

Also, I have seriously thought about making this a private blog, open only to those I invite by email. I'm still really thinking about it. If you would like to continue to follow my blog, please sende your email address and I will gladly add you. You can find my email in the CONTACT tab above. ^

Enjoy some pics from the week....
(Check out that little boy who wants to crawl. Already on all fours!)





































No comments:

Post a Comment