Let them be little

Let them be little

12.15.2011

Teeth and Rain

Annabelle is getting 5 teeth on the top! Five! So, it's ben a little bit of an interesting week. Poor babe has had fevers, a small rash, and a little more tears. I feel for her. Luckily, she has been sleeping great, so that helps. It has taken her a super long time to get teeth, and now they all want to come at once. whew.

We haven't left the house since Tuesday morning when I took her to the doctor. (because of the strange rash) She was fine apparantly, which is good. It has been rainig for what feels like 4 days straight. It is much needed after the super duper dry summer we had, but, now its just boring. I have errands to run but not important enough to get a teething babe in and out of the car only to get wet. grrr. I am a little stir crazy. Because I am so unmotivated to do anything around here . My house could use a little TLC right now, but I am just not feelin it.

So, I promised some before and after pictures of the piece of furniture I painted for Annabelle's room. I finally got around to it!
This is the pic that was on Craigslist. I did not end up taking before pictures while in the process, which was silly. But, it was UGLY. And needed A LOT of work. I didnt realize how much work it needed till I got it home and started it. And yes, those are mirrors on the front. Gross.




DURING:


AFTER:

The little detain on the doors.


These were the side tables turned into little shoe holders/benches by the front door! :)




My dad helped me so much, too. He wanted me to be able to do most of it myself cause he knew i wanted to. But, I could tell he knew somethings better than I did. Ha. His help was very welcomed! Did I mention that all 3 pieces were only $20!!! Plus a lot of time and paint. But, pretty worth it I think.

Look at this cute girl in her mini red wagon. Gosh, I love her.

2 comments: