Let them be little

Let them be little

10.24.2011

October 24.


Check out that beautiful team for ANNABELLE's ANGELS! Buddy Walk was fantastic this year. I believe we had about 45 people come out to support sweet Annabelle. I was and still am just blown away and SO super appreciative to everyone who came out to make that day special. It was hot as heck, but the kids had fun with tons of events going on. I wanted to have time to hang out with and talk to everyone who came, but it wasn't possible with all that was happening. That's a good sign, I would say.
Thank You to anyone who came out. You can still make donations until the end of December. RIGHT HERE. I also placed a little tab on the side of the blog where you can donate as well. :)

My MIL just left this evening, and we were sad to see her go. It was a blessing to have her here this week.

Tomorrow, Craig goes back to work, and Annabelle and I have NOTHING on the agenda. That makes me so excited, I can't even tell you. SO EXCITED. I feel like there has not been a day lately that has not had something going on. I hope to not leave the house at all, and just chill here with her. YAY! :)

Enjoy the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment