Let them be little

Let them be little

10.21.2011

October 21.

Today has been pretty fun.:) MOPS was this morning, and that always brightens my Fridays. My Mother in Law spoke to our group about "communication", and she did such a great job. She read this verse:
"Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone." -Colossians 4:6
The Lord knows just what I need, just when I need it. I am so thankful that Deb was able to be here for this week, not only for today, but also for SUNDAY for Buddy Walk! This week was timely, so that I could talk to her about some things, and her advice was just perfect. I am so blessed to have married into such and amazing family.

We also went to see "The Help" today. SUCH a fantastic movie. I would recommend that movie to anyone. I loved it.

2 days till Buddy Walk. We have a team of almost 40, and that is incredible!!!!!!!!! I just finished painting some team t shirts for some of us! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment