Let them be little

Let them be little

2.05.2011

It's late and I should be asleep. I'm going to bed with a really heavy heart. A friend of mine from high school lost his mother suddenly last night. My heart is breaking for him and his family right now.

For me, today was a regular Saturday. But, the overall mood and thoughts were not. I thought about him all day and prayed.

When u hear news like this, it does make you think about how fleeting life is. And it makes you think about your loved ones. I cherish the relationships in my life. I hold people so close and dear to my heart. I love so much and so strong that it just hurts.

My heart is overwhelmed and so heavy with love and with hurt.

Jesus, thank you for LOVE. Without it we would not understand You. Our minds and hearts cannot fathom the depths of love that you have for us. We will never FULLY understand you or your ways. But, thank you for LOVE on earth.

Please love on my friend a little extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment