Let them be little

Let them be little

12.15.2010

Not yet a seamstress.

My black Friday deal was a sewing machine, which I was able to cross off of my "Dear Santa" list. Still pretty excited about learning to make creative cuties. Yesterday, I got the itch to try it out and make some Christmas presents. I am pretty excited about my new project, and want to share it with you, but it will have to wait till after Christmas cause I dont want to ruin the surprise for some who may be readers.

Anyways, this little project is probably not supposed to take like three hours for just one of them! I ran in to issue after issue trying to figure out my machine and the right way to make this little thing. I was getting so frustrated, maybe saying some words I shouldn't, but laughing at the same time. Craig is so cute. He came in after hearing me a few times, and tried to be so encouraging.

Which brings me to my next point...my awesome husby! He works SO hard and does such a great job on whatever he does. He really is amazing. I have heard him in the garage saying those same words that were coming out of my mouth. I have seen him frustrated when something isnt working out right or going as quickly as he though. It seriously happens to him too much. But, he pushes through those setbacks and keeps going. and because of it he is better at something and a little wiser. The Lord knew I needed someone like Craig for the rest of my life. I tend to be more of a giver-upper. I figure if something isnt working out quite right, maybe I am not supposed to do it. Good thing I have someone who tells me my shoddy sewing project looks nice, when really it looks like a 5 year old did it. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment