Let them be little

Let them be little

10.21.2009

Heartbeat

Happy 2nd trimester! :) We had a doctor's appointment today, and heard the sweet little heartbeat. It's so cute. We did not see a picture this time, but I guess I didnt expect to. I have to wait to see the next picture until November 20th. Only about a month now! o man! I cant wait to find out what we are having!
Pretty soon I will post baby bump pictures. I haven't wanted to post any yet, until it really looks like something other than a little extra chubb. My pants are becoming a little tighter around the waist, and I finally bought my first pair of maternity jeans the other day. It was much nicer feeling to sit down in those stretchy jeans than in my regular jeans, which i have been unbuttoning when I sit.
Momma has been feeling pretty good these days. Again, so so thankful for that. I just pray it continues. I did have to get a flu shot today. I really wasnt sure if I wanted to, but my doctor was very very persistant. She really encourages all her patients to get it. She told me that the majority of people dying from the flu right now are pregnant women. Good thing I work with children, huh? Not really. I pray parents are selfless enough this season to stay home with their kiddos when they are even a little bit sick! For all of us!
Anyway, looking forward to whatever 2nd trimester has for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment