Let them be little

Let them be little

8.30.2009

"New" Furninture!

I dont have much baby news right now. I am almost 7 weeks along. The baby's heart is beating almost twice as fast as ours beats, and it is developing limbs and facial features. I have not had any bad symptoms yet. I am able to eat almost anything, which I am so thankful for. I am praying that it stays this way. I am just reallly tired at the end of the day, which may be due to the fact that i have cut back significantly in the caffine intake! Another thinig is that my job has gotten a whole lot more stressful in the past few weeks. it has been really really tough. I am having a hard time being there. I could use A LOT of prayer in that area. I am unsure what to do about it. :(

When Rachel was in town a couple weeks ago, she and my dad helped me paint my bedroom furniture. i have hated the ugliness of the furninture for a long time, and either wanted to sell it or make it look better. So, i finally did! Here are some before and after pics.....
Drawers from the bedside tables...
.


And, the new bedside table all finished! :)

It feels good to restore something like this rather than throw away or spend lots of money on new stuff. we feel like we have a whole new bedroom! kind of nice!
hope you all are doing well. we love you!

1 comment:

  1. That furniture looks really great! Yay for being frugal! I want to paint mine now too!!!

    ReplyDelete