O my goodness, a month goes by fast. During pregnancy a month seems like a year. When the sweet babe is on the outside of the belly, it flies. Our little Carter man is growing and has brought lots of joy in only a month. His little face is getting chubbier, and it's so super adorable. He is an overall happy little guy. We are still workin on the whole night/day situation. He does really well *most* nights, sleeping a good chunk, waking up to eat and then getting back to sleep pretty easily. Last night was a little restless, and I really couldn't figure it out. Sometimes I really don't know what he is fussy about, during the day and at night. But, we will get there. Carter and I are sharing the dreaded thrush right now, and it is NO fun. I can't really tell if it is bothering his mouth right now or not, but it certainly hurts me. :/ I think we are at the end of it, and I hope it never comes back.
For the most part, the four of us are doing great, and having a great time being a little family. I have moments where I feel really overwhelmed, but have to remember that it is only a moment. When I was a preschool teacher, I really thought I would never feel too overwhelmed with just 2 or 3 children. Especially if they were my own. BUT, I do. Being mom is, well, it's A LOT. That's all. A LOT. But, I love it, and I would not ever ever, no not ever, want to be doing anything else than raising children. For reals, y'all.
Check out some of the latest cute pics...
We went on a date with our Mama Pearl...
Daddy's favorite moments...
I could cry I love this picture so much.
My sister Lisa napping with her little baby Justus.
Me and my sweet kids. I love them!!!!!!!!!!
Annabelle reading a book with her great grandma. LOVE it.





My newborn (almost 3 months) and I are also battling the thrush, and I agree it seems to be way more painful for me, not fun! We've had it since week 2 I think and haven't had any luck gettig rid of it. Let me know if you find something that works!
ReplyDeleteYou're family is so sweet, congrats on the newest addition!!!