Check out this perfectly cute Cowboy diaper cake.
Me and my mommma
My sweet sweet hostesses.
My sisters and my momma
Later that evening, we had a little family reunion with some of my mom's side of the fam. It was awesome to see aunts, uncles, cousins that I haven't seen in a while.
The group:
Annabelle got plenty of lovin'. She loves her uncle Jordan.
And Uncle Buddy captured her heart and she captured his! It was so sweet.
Today has been a catch up day on laundry and a couple projects around here that needed to get done. I feel like the "nesting" stage has been very random. Some days I will look around and care less about what the house looks like, then today I woke up and cleaned things that I haven't cleaned in probably over 6 months. I've been organizing, and scrubbing what I can. But, trying to actually KEEP things clean is almost impossible if you live with a two year old. :)
I can't believe how close we are to meeting this little boy. I for sure was convinced that I would NOT make it to August, much less to my actual due date. That means, in the next 8 days, baby needs to make an appearance. I feel no real signs of labor being close, so who knows. My last doctor's appointment on Friday, I was 2 cm and still only 50% effaced. Which I hear means almost nothing. But, I am hopeful for a July baby, and will do my best to not be disappointed if he is later than I have expected. God knows when he needs to come, and what is best for him. I am nervous about him getting any bigger than he is right now. My body hurts when he barely moves. I'm still feeling very uncomfortable but it has gotten to a point where it just feels normal to always be this uncomfortable.
Hoping THIS is the week! ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment