I am so sorry that it has been this long since i have posted. I have been meaning to! I wanted to post pics of this awesome belly, but havent been taking many. I need to get on top of these things!
The last couple weeks have been pretty stressful. This week wasnt as bad, but last week was not so fun. I am thinking my emotions are just on a different kind of level when I am pregnant. I have heard that you can be ridiculously emotional about silly things, and I guess I am just experiencing that a little. It is weird how my body works during the week, and then how it is on the weekend. I can tell a difference. My job leaves me pretty stressed for the majority of the time that I am there. My blood pressure rises and drops all day long. Sometimes rises so high that I think i might not breath. this sounds so silly, but last week this was the case. THEN, on the weekend, everything is just better. peaceful, quiet, no pressure, sort of care-free! I think my body does not know how to handle that kind of drastic change. Does this even make sense? It is just weird. I noticed this a long time ago, but more lately. I am thankful to have a job. very thankful for some of the precious kiddos I have. BUT, let me tell you, i am looking forward to the day that I dont have to go back.
3 more work days until I get to jump on a plane and go have a vacation!!!!!!!! I can not wait. I have almost 2 weeks of vacation time and i feel that it is coming at the MOST wonderful, needed time!! Thank you, Lord.
I also just wanted to talk a little bit about the Lord's faithfulness. There are things that Craig and I have been prayinf for for months. Thinking there was no answers at times. This past week, we have seen so many ways that the Lord is answering those prayers very specifically, and also seeing what a hope the future holds for our family. It is pretty neat to see His hand in the big things, but also in those small, intimate things. He is good and faithful. I am thankful.
I will try to post some pictures soon.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!
KATIE! Wow, you have such a cute belly! Too bad I can't see it in person! :( I'm so glad that you and Craig are doing well and that God is working in your life! We need to skype/call soon to catch up! Miss you! <3 <3 <3
ReplyDelete